Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A short trail riding story.

On a recent trail ride there were 2 incidents that made me laugh. First we were riding along on the horse path and a couple with a young girl on the walking path stopped to admire the horses, which already makes one smile. Then as we were just past them the little girl says "hey why arent you 2 wearing helmets!", and yes 2 out of 3 of us were not. It was so cute, I couldnt help but laugh.

Then back at the trailer parking lot after the ride, 2 vehicles full of teenage boys kept racing in and out and driving irratically. It was a quiet colder day so they figured the park would be empty I bet. We had seen the park police twice already that day, but where were they now! Well as we were leaving, the cop had one of the vehicles caught as he sped out the in road and was getting his license. It totally made my day. I just wish the other car would have still been around too.

No comments:

Post a Comment