How do you . . .
- To induce labor in a mare? Take a nap.
- To cure equine constipation? Load them in a clean trailer.
- To cure equine insomnia? Take them in a halter class.
- To get a horse to stay very calm and laid back? Enter them in a liberty class.
- To get a horse to wash their own feet? Clean the water trough and fill it with fresh water.
- To get a mare to come in heat? Take her to a show.
- To get a mare in foal the first cover? Let the wrong stallion get out of his stall.
- To make sure that a mare has that beautiful, perfectly marked foal you always wanted? Sell her before she foals.
- To get a show horse to set up perfect and really stretch?
Get him out late at night or anytime no one is around to see him.
- To induce a cold snap in the weather? Clip a horse.
- To make it rain? Mow a field of hay.