Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bumper stickers for horses

HONK...if you wanna see me spook!!

"yeah, yeah, whatever..." This, for the horse who sleeps through shoeings.

"Impulsion is Vastly Over-rated" - A lazy pony

"If you can read this, you're about to be kicked in the face"

"Think Faster Human!" - for the really smart horse

I brake for... wait... AAAH! NO BRAKES!!!!!

"Turn signals are for amateurs." - unbroke 3 yr old.

"Choose Life: Stay Outta My Way!!!"


"You Name it, I Jump it!!!"

"Got Grain?"


Gentlemen chase foxes, not cows.

"Because I AM smarter, stupid!!!" - the donkey


"It's not trouble until I'm in the middle of it." - 4 month old colt.


I have good Brakes, Do you have GOOD Insurance?


can't jump today...the voices told me to stay home and clean my food dish.

"Caution: Gas pedal faulty"

"I see dead people." - for the overly skitish type.

Soundness is a state of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment